Cisco just dropped a new cloud concentration for the Security CCNP certification, the Implementing Secure Cloud Access for Users and Endpoints 300-740 SCAZT. In the below video, we’re going to take a look at what it covers and if it’s right for you!
The exam itself covers the following topic areas:
- Cisco Cloud Security Architecture
- Cisco SAFE and Cisco Security Control Architecture (SCF)
- Cisco User and Device Security
- Cisco Network and Cloud Security
- Cisco Application and Data Security
- Cisco XDR
- Cisco Visibility and Assurance
- Cisco Threat Response
If after you watch the above video, you feel the exam might be something that you, you can take the Implementing Secure Cloud Access for Users and Endpoints exam starting November 20th, 2023.
Don’t forget to check out my Cisco Lab Playlist for some labs that will help you with both your CCNA and CCNP!